Recettes de clafoutis. Les recettes du Chef, des Gourmets ou des marques.
- Cake pan of 24 cm
- 500 g cherries
- 30 cl milk - 300 milliliter
- 100 g flour
- 120 g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 60 g of melted butter.
1. Pour half of the sugar in the washed and not pitted cherries and marinate 30 minutes.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl.
3. Whisk the egg mixture + the other half of the sugar with a whisk.
4. Add flour once.
5. Stir in flour with a whisk...
6. ...to obtain a smooth texture.
7. Add the cooled melted butter and mix.
8. Loosen the unit with the milk.
9. Place the cherries in a suitable mold buttered and floured.
10. Pour the batter over the cherries.
11. The ideal is to fill the mold to about 1 cm from the edge.
12. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Depending on the chosen fruit, we can add vanilla, cinnamon, because this recipe is also applicable to other fruits, such as apples, raspberries, apricots, etc ...
In the autumn we will adapt this recipe for clafoutis with apples sautéed and flambéed with calvados or with mixed fruit apple / raspberry or apple / cassis. Raspberries and currants may be added frozen.