Lovely pork recipe.
- Pork Medallions with Roasted Nectarines | Williams-Sonoma Taste
- Pork and Pumpkin Stew | Williams-Sonoma Taste
- Pork Shoulder Braised in Milk | Williams-Sonoma Taste
- Pork Loin Chops with Romesco Sauce and Grilled Onions | Williams-Sonoma Taste - on gas grill.
- Roasted Pork Loin with Lentil Salad | Williams-Sonoma Taste
Preheat oven to 200ºC.
Season pork well.
In an ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Sear pork, turning occasionally, until well browned, 6-8 minutes total.
Add remaining garlic and rosemary.
Place in oven and roast until juices run clear when pork is pierced with a knife, 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pork (boneless pork loin) and Tomatillo Stew | Williams-Sonoma Taste