Sunday 23 December 2012

Michel Roux Jr on MasterChef: interview - Telegraph

Michel Roux Jr on MasterChef: interview - Telegraph: "‘Gordon’s shows are great.
They’re entertaining.
But I don’t think you could watch those shows and really say you’ve learnt something about food.
With MasterChef you can.’
He goes on: ‘I think there’s been a conscious decision from those shows to tone down, not just Gordon’s.
The public is sick and tired of every other word being a beep.
There are other ways to express ourselves.
I’m not saying I don’t swear, I do.
But it’s not always necessary… I’m a good friend of Gordon’s.
I think the shows we’re talking about here have been media-led.
They’ve done very well.
But they’re not being aired as much.
They’re not as popular.
People have gone off that.
That’s not Gordon, he’s fantastic.’"

- Michel Roux recipes - goodtoknow:

- World of Michel Roux Jr, chef - Telegraph
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment