Zucchini Soup - Best Recipes
1 kg zucchini sliced
2 onion medium chopped
2 potato medium cubed
2 carrot large diced
50 g butter
4 cup chicken stock (liquid)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- Melt butter in large stock pot.
- Add all vegetables. Coat vegetables with the butter stirring constantly.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken stock. Simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Cool slightly. Blend until smooth.
I use a slender blender to blend the soup.
I also serve it with a dollop of cream or sour cream for those who like it.
Great to use up your vegetables if they are getting a bit old.
Used a leek instead of onion, skipped the butter.