- Caponata alla siciliana | Memorie di Angelina
- Caponata by Antonio Carluccio:
Start by soaking the aubergine cubes in water to make them less oil-absorbent, for up to 10 minutes.
- Capelli con Caponata - Antonio Carluccio:
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 12- 14 minutes or until al dente. Drain and mix with the caponata.
- Roasted Eggplant Caponata Recipe : Ina Garten : Food Network:
jarred roasted red peppers
- Caponata | Farm Bell Recipes Bake in a 350 degree F (18OC) oven for about 1 1/2 hours - Preserving!
- How to Roast Eggplant Cubes - Easy Healthy Tutorial:
Place the eggplant pieces in a colander and sprinkle with salt, tossing the pieces with your hands as you sprinkle to make sure all the pieces are evenly coated.
Allow the eggplant to stand at room temperature for 30-45 minutes till beads of liquid form on the surface.
Rinse the eggplant thoroughly and pat dry.
This salting process helps to remove any bitterness from the eggplant.
Spread out the eggplant cubes on a baking sheet.
Drizzle evenly with olive oil.
Let the eggplant roast for 10 minutes - 220C.
Take the eggplant out and stir it with a spatula or wooden spoon.
Return it to the oven till the eggplant is tender and some of the pieces are caramelized.
- The eggplant caponata | SICILIAN CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN | Ada Parisi Video!
- How to cook the perfect caponata | Life and style | The Guardian:
sultanas or raisins
- Caponata San Bernardo: combines eggplant with a sauce of dark chocolate, toasted breadcrumbs, almonds, sugar, vinegar, and sometimes even anchovies!
- Did You Know: Food History - A History of the Sicilian Caponata: